4281 Warner Ave.
Visit Company Website
33º 42' 55.32" • -118º 1' 26.93"
Huntington Harbour Marina features 181 slips up to 75' in length. We also have a dock for up to a 65' vessel, and we'd be happy to discuss which would be the best spot for you. Naturally, we offer utilities (electricity and water) on all of our new docks and slips, bathrooms with showers, and soon we'll be featuring WiFi.
We have recently spent over 2 million dollars on newly renovated docks & bathrooms!
We are 12 miles from Disneyland, 8 miles from Knott's Berry Farm and just a short hop from some iconic southern California beaches and towns, featuring dining for all tastes and budgets, shopping, movie theaters and other exciting entertainment attractions.
• Electricity is 110V 30 and 50 amp. connect spurs.
• Launch ramp is on the south end of the harbour next to the Fire Station.
• The bridge height is 23'.
• Security System with cameras and locked gates.
• Once inside the harbour you can boat up to several restaurants.
• We also have local electric boat & dinghy rental companies we would be happy to recommend. You can use them to travel to the Huntington Harbour Yacht Club at the end of the channel. Additionally, available locally are stand up paddle board & kayak rentals. Huntington Harbour Mall is less than 1/4 mile away.