1819 Pickwick Ave.
Visit Company Website
Centrifugal Sealless Magnetic Drive Pump
March Manufacturing began in 1954 as a job shop performing precision machining for the aircraft industry. In 1955, March developed it's first pump for removing cooling coil condensation. Our first magnetic drive pump came out in 1962, & in the late 60's, March ceased operating in the aircraft industry to concentrate on pumps. Originally located in Skokie, IL, a suburb of Chicago, March moved in 1968 to Glenview, IL to a larger building to better accomodate the increasing demand for sealless pumps. The company was founded by William Zimmermann. Since the beginning, March has been managed by the Zimmermann family, & it continues today with the 4th generation.
Originator of the Centrifugal Sealless Magnetic Drive Pump.
The Ultimate in Reliable, Trouble-Free Pumps for Chemical, Industrial, Medical, Marine, Solar and OEM applications.